Ing. Antonio Gerardo Mier Valdés
Álvaro Ariel Guadiana Alcorta
CONTACT WITH RADIO UNIVERSIDAD XHUACS
- (01 844) 482-6995
- Carretera a Zacatecas Km. 3,
C.P. 25092, Saltillo, Coahuila.
CONTACT WITH RADIO UNIVERSIDAD XHUCT
- (01 871) 711 00 64
- Blvd. Revolución y Comonfort
The Radio University System is a university unit, located in a directly in the General Secretariat, and is the institution in charge of the management and administration of the university broadcasters, as well as the mechanisms and procedures of Planning and Evaluation of the radio stations to achieve a proper operation. It also manages the administration of the direct budgets allocated for the operation and development of these stations; it is the department responsible for generating opportunities of training and updating of the personnel dedicated to these tasks, to encourage and, when applicable, generate collaboration and exchange with other radio stations of different institutions of higher education (IES by its initials in Spanish). We link our radio stations with the academic areas, to encourage the participation of the teachers and students for the realization of radio programs. In addition, we generate the strategies to know the impact of the audience and we collaborate with exchanges with other public radio stations at regional, national and international level.
To be an alternative means of communication that affects the academic community and in the society in general in which it is inserted, which informs, educates, entertains and disseminates the local, national and universal culture in an objective, clear and impartial way. To offer assorted quality programming and to promote the search for knowledge and the establishment of spaces for the analysis of social, political, identity, and economic phenomena of the state and the country.
- The University Radio broadcasts and disseminates science, technology, humanities and art using the most modern systems.
- The University Radio Station has direct budgets for its operation and development.
- The University Radio has mechanisms of evaluation and planning that improve the quality and quantity of its programs.
- There are permanent formation, training and refresher programs for radio workers.
- University Radio is strengthened through state, regional and international networks.
- The Radio Station is an important instrument for the academic activity and the integral training of the students.
- The academic staff and the students participate in the production of programs to support the dissemination of higher education.
- The broadcaster is a benchmark for the broadcasting industry and society, in terms of transmission quality, values and content.
- To strengthen the social function of Universidad Autónoma de Coahuila, in terms of teaching, research, extension, linking, dissemination, publication and promotion of culture and science.
- To promote the substantial tasks of the university: disseminating culture, extending teaching, promoting science and technology and informing the members of the community and society about their progress.
- To promote the activities and results of the University work.
- To create a space for communication and interaction for students and University professors.
- To create spaces for the analysis of social, economic and political problems.
- To strengthen interinstitutional links and links with other related institutions.
- The University Radio Station will support the teaching, research, linking and extension of culture and services.
- The University will coordinate permanent formation, updating and training programs for radio workers.
- The broadcaster will follow up on legislation and regulations in force in a proactive manner.
- It will establish mechanisms for the evaluation and social impact of radio programs.
- It will promote the development and dissemination of radio programs with the support of teachers and students.
- Developing and disseminating radio programs in conjunction with the academic staff and the students.
- Establishing interinstitutional agreements for the exchange of workshops, courses, productions, materials and others through SINPRIES.
- Improving the operation of the university radio through SINPRIES and through networks.
- Developing systems of evaluation and measurement of the social impact of the radio programs.
- Strengthening the production of programs whose values and contents promote the search for knowledge and motivate the analysis of social phenomena.
- Impulsing the promotion, research, conservation and development of culture and identity.
- Promoting social participation and the construction of citizen values.
- Promoting the social right to information and freedom of expression.
- Creating more spaces for the expression of cultural diversity and plurality of ideas.